|Description||Lipton Tea Services Limited was initially known as Lipton (Overseas) Limited. It was then resolved on 30th May 1975 that Lipton (Overseas) Limited would be renamed Lipton Tea Company Limited. In early 1977 Lipton Tea Company Ltd was renamed Lipton International. Then in mid 1982 Lipton International was renamed Lipton Tea Services Ltd. Their headquarters are based at Walton-on-Thames.|
In 1972 Unilever sold their Lipton shares in the retail side of Allied Suppliers to Sir James Goldsmith in exchange for Lipton (Overseas) Limited.
Lipton in the United Kingdom was divided into Lipton International and Lipton Tea (UK Division) Limited in 1975.
These records include: corporate and administrative records; staff records; production records; sales and marketing records; visit records; and awards and appointments.
Dated 1948 - 1998.