|Description||This company was formed in Italy on 2 October 1926 by D & W Gibbs Ltd and the principal shareholders|
P.Thibaud et Cie (later Thibaud Gibbs et Cie), with a capital of lire 500 000 to carry on the business previously carried on in Italy by these two companies. The head office of the company was based in Milan. During 1927 the company erected and equipped a factory at Affori, and commenced manufacturing and marketing products on 1 May 1928. In addition to Gibbs products, the company produced and marketed Fly Tox insecticides.